The ULTRAGRAPH PRO FBQ6200HD takes the graphic equalizer into the realm of high-definiton audio, providing robust features and Behringer’s proprietary FBQ Feedback Detection System – at a price that makes them a must-have for anyone who records or operates a live sound system. The revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System keeps your sound system completely feedback-free, allowing you to focus on your performance. Utilizing an ultra-fast feedback detection system, this ingenious circuitry helps you recognize and tame feedback frequencies immediately. When feedback is sensed in a specific frequency range, the LED on the associated EQ fader illuminates, showing you at a glance which fader to lower to overcome the feedback. That simple!
The high-definition FBQ6200HD provides superb, ultra-low noise performance thanks to top-notch German engineering, and the use of highest-quality components. Industry-leading 4580 dual operational amplifiers are employed throughout for the utmost signal integrity across the entire audio spectrum. With 31-bands of smooth and precise equalization per channel, the stereo FBQ6200HD adds the finishing professional touch to your recordings and live shows.
• Audiophile 31-band stereo graphic equalizer for live and studio applications
• Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as audio analyzer
• Ultra-low noise 4580 operational amplifiers for highest signal integrity
• Dedicated Limiters with gain reduction meters for each channel protect your sound system from overload and distortion
• Pink noise generator provides test signals to adapt your sound system to any room acoustics
• Mono subwoofer output with dedicated level control and adjustable crossover frequency
• Additional sweepable high and low-cut filters for each channel remove unwanted frequencies e.g. floor rumble, hiss etc.
• Highly accurate 8-segment LED input/output metering and input gain controls for easy level setting
• Relay-controlled hard bypass with an auto-bypass function during power failure (fail-safe relay)
• Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4″ TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
• “Planet Earth” switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
• 3-Year Limited Warranty Program (see link https://www.music-group.com/support/warranty-condition for details, some conditions apply)
• Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany